Reclaimed wood is a part of the French Country Style and is ideal to incorporate in the homes to make them look better. The dining and cooking areas present in such homes are ideal for picturing the French Provincial Exterior Design that would help in achieving aristocratic opulence.
The caned furniture is also an ideal choice when you are considering the French Country Decor as it has a delicate weave and comes with cabinet doors and chair backs. The basket-like design that is available in the homes is also perfect for making a comfortable headboard. You can even use gingham and floral textiles to French Country Hours to complete the look.
The French Provincial Exterior Design
Wooden chandeliers can be used to add a rustic delight and are perfect for giving a farmhouse country look to the decor. Apart from that, a chandelier can also help in making the room spacious and bright. Using natural wood works best for the outdoors as well and brings simplicity and sophistication to the design at the same time.
French Country Bed Frames are usually made in iron and carved from either walnut or mahogany which gives them an ornate look. This also makes them a durable piece of furniture which can go on for a long time without getting affected.
Cabinet drawers and doors are another piece of furniture which are seen in Country Style Home and have detailed and intricate geometric patterns which are referred to as ‘fretwork’.
The table lamps are other decoration pieces which help in achieving the Country Style Home charm at home. The French often use lamps with bases that are made of the stone urn that you can often find in the garden areas.
French Provincial Houses are a representation of the people who live in them instead of following a particular theme. The people also believe in preserving their heritage and home furniture and give them a new touch over time.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]