Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name “Maisonette.” In most cases, the Australian duplex designs are often confused with apartments. One of the major points of differences between the two is that duplex designs are known to feature a bigger design –just like any other normal house.
When you wish to go for the Australian Duplex Designs for your dream home, you can usually come across two possible types of layouts:
1. Side-by-side Duplex Designs – These designs are known to deliver a greater range of flexibility in terms of the overall design. These duplex designs can be utilized as two separate developments –serving as individual houses.
2. One-above-the-other Duplex Design – These styles are known to be highly luxurious when it comes to the overall design of the houses. Built with the notion of accommodating big families, these duplex designs are made possible with the help of professional architects.
How Vaastu Can Help You?
When you take professional assistance from the Vaastu Designers, you can be assured of working in close collaboration with one of the Best Australian Duplex Design Experts around. Whether you wish to go for the side-by-side duplex designs or the one-above-the-other design, our experts know it all how to deliver the desired results as per your unique specifications. Our experts are also known to incorporate the right Vaastu tips along with the professional Feng Shui principles to confirm the delivery of the best outcomes.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Design - The Beach House Design are usually built by the waterfront and large windows are located on either side. The large glass windows and façade are the most attractive features of beach houses. This also helps to get the most out of the property as the sea breeze can passes through an impressive window. For this reason, […]
- Beach House Brighton - Beach House Brighton whether flat or sloping, is ideal for merging the design of a one or two-storey house through a sustainable modern architectural plan. These designs are featured with the light colour, proper ventilation system, textured tall walls, stylish bathroom and exterior are designed with open verandas and multiple levels façade that indicates the […]
- Beach Home Designs Sydney - Sydney is the main tourist spot in Australia as the place is an intriguing spot. Beautiful beach home were started to build in Sydney from the end of nineteen centuries. Many of these old beach home in Sydney are in fine condition. However, these houses have been refurbished to provide quiet, modern comfort. These beach […]
- Australian Beach House Designs - The design of an Australian Beach House offers a broad focus on form function, opulence with practicality and space for entertainment, as well as extensive privacy. There are many Features of Australian Beach Houses that make these houses more attractive than other types of house. These are simple clean lines that emphasize straight and flat […]
- Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne - Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne is designed to maintain the open arrangement of lifestyle. This is done by moving from several separate rooms to an open-plan. This kind of design encourages one or more flexible spaces that can be used for several applications. The glazing window panel is the key to Beach House Designs in […]
- Beach House Architecture Ideas - Many of the modern Beach House Architecture Ideas is centred on blending traditional and modern design. These ideas help in building distinctive beautiful buildings in a unique environment. Furthermore, these architectural ideas are made perfectly to let their owners and enjoy the most. Regardless of style or décor, every beach house’s architecture is designed to […]
- Australian Beach House Architecture - The main aim of Australian Beach House Architecture is to give you feeling that can be compared to the life of the holiday dream all year round in a truly luxurious resort. Architectures that provide luxurious personal living spaces are essential to the Australian Beach House Lifestyle. The specially designed architecture provides efficient environmental temperature […]
- Beach House Designs Melbourne - Beach House Designs Melbourne facilities relaxed atmosphere to their owners. The Beaches of Melbourne, St Kilda Beach, Elwood Beach, Half Moon Bay, Dendy Street Beach, Mothers Beach, Williamstown Beach, Sorrento Ocean Beach, Altona Beach, Gunnamatta Beach and Hampton Beach are designed to access the view of beautiful white sand beaches and sparkling waters to enjoy […]
- Australian Beach House Facades - The design of Beach House Facades is equally important as the interior. In contemporary coastal homes, Horizontal weatherboard is preferred in general as horizontal lines portray the form of the horizon and the timber adds a desired textural division. Furthermore, this kind of weatherboard looks identical to old-fashioned timber cladding. Some famous types of Australian […]
- Beach Bathroom Designs - For the owners of an Australian Beach House, designing a bathroom that is suitable for the entire family is at the top of their priority list. They wanted a Beach Bathroom Designs that will produce a lively and fresh, but also allow the uses of modern bathroom features. Beautiful Beach Bathrooms use marble that gives […]