Boutique Apartments Designer Melbourne
Boutique apartment design is not very simple to design such as dual occupancy and multi-town house development. A high level of skill is required to design a good apartment development but there needs to be a balance between good design principles and achieving a financially viable project that meets our housing needs now and into the future. Any change to the planning system has implications that could be felt by developers, buyers and residents. However, as a community we have an obligation to ensure all new apartments are livable and sustainable and meet the needs of all occupants over the life cycle of a building.
There are key point’s needs to be considered in order to design most livable boutique apartments.
- Just the right size apartments with smartly planned all the amenities
- Right building heights for all the amenities
- All the bedrooms and living rooms on external walls getting natural light through windows
- Good size Courtyards and Balcony
- Direct Access to Natural light
- Good natural ventilation to all the apartments must be provided by windows, doors or other openable devices
- Minimise the sound transmission through floors and walls
- Minimal internal corridor
- Visible and accessible front Entrance with active building frontage and short corridors
- Achieving a quality outlook from all the apartments
- Air conditioning unit hidden away rather than in the balcony
- Most of the apartments with North/East or West facing courtyard
- Excellent Landscape design
- Excellent waste management plan
Nupur’s aesthetic applied to modern inner-east city living, All the boutique apartments she has designed evidence that apartments can be as glamorous and spacious as any home. She consider all of the above key points when she design boutique apartments. Her design is sleek, contemporary and highly sophisticated, the unbroken flow between utilitarian and living areas combined with the use of white surfaces, limestone floors and mirrors creates space and light. Proof that boutique apartments will eventually become our choice for sustainable city living.
Developers require a commercially-viable DA supported by council so that their project can proceed into sales and construction. This process often requires the consultant team to consider apparently-conflicting requirements from stakeholders, and being able to resolve this in a fast and commercially-acceptable way.
A high level of professional experience and goodwill between the Building Designer, town planner and council planner will assist this process, and the experience of the building designer & town planner is critical. Building Designer and town planner team selection is especially critical when a timely coordinated response requires input from all team members. Nupur has worked on number of apartment projects in most of the council in Melbourne and she has excellent team of various consultants who are expert in their field.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Modern Beach House Designs Aspendale - Aspendale, Victoria, is a suburb in Melbourne. It is twenty-seven kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD. The 7000 people living at Aspendale and the small town’s natural beauty bring you the best memories and a lot of enjoyment. If you love sunbaths, sand, water and chilling out with family then this place will be a heaven on […]
- Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza - Ideal distance from the beach, The Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza is one of the most adorable creations ever existed. Located at very easy walking distance from the beach and Mount Eliza village, the Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza provides the best holiday living experience for your family. These houses consist of almost […]
- Brighton Beach Houses Melbourne - Brighton is the main center of focus for the tourists in Melbourne. Brighton Beach Houses Melbourne are the most loved houses by the families. The Brighton Beach Houses Melbourne are also called Beach Boxes, which are nearly located to the beach, some are at only a few minutes walking distances, and some are very near […]
- Modern Beach House Designs Plans Portsea - Portsea is a beachside town which is located on the Mornington Peninsula near about 95km from Melbourne CBD. If you are willing to rent, build, or buy a Modern Beach House Designs Plans Portsea, you are right. Our expert team members have complete analytics of the Modern Beach House Designs Plans Portsea, which will help […]
- Double Story Beach House Designs Beaumaris - Our Double Story Beach House Designs Beaumaris won’t disappoint you if you are planning to live at Beaumaris Beach, and you want the best experience of standard livings. For multi-families Double Story Beach House Designs Beaumaris are highly recommended as they fit perfectly for multi-families. The greenery around the houses will amaze you and give […]
- Beach House Façade - The structure of beach house facades boasts magnificent views from both inside and outside. However, the interior and exterior view of a beach house should offer two fully dynamic appearances. In the views, this dynamism of a façade stems largely from the ingenuity of the architect. The designers make it easier for owners to design […]
- Beach House Designs NSW - Beach House Designs NSW facilities relaxed atmosphere to their owners. The beach houses of Byron Bay, New South Wales beach, Huskisson Beach, Wollongong Beach, Blueys Beach, Ettalong Beach, and Port Macquarie are designed to access the view of beautiful white sand beaches and sparkling waters to enjoy your beach vacation. Beach House Designs NSW varies […]
- Brighton Beach Houses For Sale - Brighton is a beautiful and popular place for tourists. Most of the nearby cities’ families come to enjoy, chill and relax at the beach at weekends and in the summer holidays. There are so many families who live near the coastal region. Many Brighton Beach Houses For Sale are always available in Brighton beachside areas. […]
- Brighton Beach House Melbourne - Bright colored ninety boxes at the Brighton Beach House Melbourne are one of the main focus of attraction for the tourists. The older beach boxes of the 1900s are mainly located near about 14 to 15km distance from Melbourne’s CBD, and some are at about 10-minute walk distance from Brighton’s premiere precinct shop on St. […]
- Melbourne Brighton Beach Houses - Melbourne is popular in Australia because it is a cultural hub where everything is more sophisticated than the average, like fashion trends. As you move ahead to Melbourne’s coastal area, you will discover beautiful bathing boxes aligned in a row. These bathing boxes are also called Melbourne Brighton Beach Houses, and the locals or the […]