Are you looking to build your dream home as per the vaastu principle in Melbourne but can’t find anyone who can help you to design then you have come to the right place.
Our company Vaastu delivers a fine Vaastu design for a dream home as per client’s requirement and takes you through a complete journey from conceptual to reality. We design a Vaastu home that will perfectly follow the rhythm of nature and its energies according to the principles of Vaastu, the ancient science of architecture.
We apply principle of vaastu for home if client request and customize your house by taking into consideration your dreams, ideas and requirements and comp up with fine vaastu design for your dream house.
Vaastu design can be tailored to just about any aesthetics and style. Whether you choose modern contemporary style or a French provincial style, we can incorporate Vaastu principle for your Vaastu home in all the house design style.
The basic Vaastu home principles are as below and you can speak to us for more detailed analysis.
Vaastu for home – Plot : A quadrangular, rectangular or square plot is considered beneficial and good from all aspects.
Vaastu for home – The Main Doors and Windows: Make sure they are located in the East. Placements may be modified as Northeast, East of Northeast, or North of Northeast.
Vaastu for home – Living Room: Facing the East can give good results while facing the North could also be beneficial provided the living room is situated at the front side instead of front center.
Vaastu for home – Pooja Room : The pooja room is ideally placed at the Northeast corner of the house preferably on the ground floor.
Vaastu for home – Study Room : The Northeast of the house is the perfect spot for a study room.
Vaastu for home – Kitchen : Position the kitchen at the Southeast, although placing it in the Northwest can also be desirable.
Vaastu for home – Dining Room : Vaastu recommends the dining room to be near or attached to the kitchen and situated either at the Southeast, Northwest, or Northeast corner of the house.
Vaastu for home – Master bedroom : Main or Master’s Bedroom is suitably located at the Southwest.
Vaastu for home – Bathrooms : Vaastu places the West and South for the bathroom and provides that the flow of its drain should be towards Northeast.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]