Boutique Apartments Designer Melbourne
Boutique apartment design is not very simple to design such as dual occupancy and multi-town house development. A high level of skill is required to design a good apartment development but there needs to be a balance between good design principles and achieving a financially viable project that meets our housing needs now and into the future. Any change to the planning system has implications that could be felt by developers, buyers and residents. However, as a community we have an obligation to ensure all new apartments are livable and sustainable and meet the needs of all occupants over the life cycle of a building.
There are key point’s needs to be considered in order to design most livable boutique apartments.
- Just the right size apartments with smartly planned all the amenities
- Right building heights for all the amenities
- All the bedrooms and living rooms on external walls getting natural light through windows
- Good size Courtyards and Balcony
- Direct Access to Natural light
- Good natural ventilation to all the apartments must be provided by windows, doors or other openable devices
- Minimise the sound transmission through floors and walls
- Minimal internal corridor
- Visible and accessible front Entrance with active building frontage and short corridors
- Achieving a quality outlook from all the apartments
- Air conditioning unit hidden away rather than in the balcony
- Most of the apartments with North/East or West facing courtyard
- Excellent Landscape design
- Excellent waste management plan
Nupur’s aesthetic applied to modern inner-east city living, All the boutique apartments she has designed evidence that apartments can be as glamorous and spacious as any home. She consider all of the above key points when she design boutique apartments. Her design is sleek, contemporary and highly sophisticated, the unbroken flow between utilitarian and living areas combined with the use of white surfaces, limestone floors and mirrors creates space and light. Proof that boutique apartments will eventually become our choice for sustainable city living.
Developers require a commercially-viable DA supported by council so that their project can proceed into sales and construction. This process often requires the consultant team to consider apparently-conflicting requirements from stakeholders, and being able to resolve this in a fast and commercially-acceptable way.
A high level of professional experience and goodwill between the Building Designer, town planner and council planner will assist this process, and the experience of the building designer & town planner is critical. Building Designer and town planner team selection is especially critical when a timely coordinated response requires input from all team members. Nupur has worked on number of apartment projects in most of the council in Melbourne and she has excellent team of various consultants who are expert in their field.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Design - The Beach House Design are usually built by the waterfront and large windows are located on either side. The large glass windows and façade are the most attractive features of beach houses. This also helps to get the most out of the property as the sea breeze can passes through an impressive window. For this reason, […]
- Beach House Brighton - Beach House Brighton whether flat or sloping, is ideal for merging the design of a one or two-storey house through a sustainable modern architectural plan. These designs are featured with the light colour, proper ventilation system, textured tall walls, stylish bathroom and exterior are designed with open verandas and multiple levels façade that indicates the […]
- Beach Home Designs Sydney - Sydney is the main tourist spot in Australia as the place is an intriguing spot. Beautiful beach home were started to build in Sydney from the end of nineteen centuries. Many of these old beach home in Sydney are in fine condition. However, these houses have been refurbished to provide quiet, modern comfort. These beach […]
- Australian Beach House Designs - The design of an Australian Beach House offers a broad focus on form function, opulence with practicality and space for entertainment, as well as extensive privacy. There are many Features of Australian Beach Houses that make these houses more attractive than other types of house. These are simple clean lines that emphasize straight and flat […]
- Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne - Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne is designed to maintain the open arrangement of lifestyle. This is done by moving from several separate rooms to an open-plan. This kind of design encourages one or more flexible spaces that can be used for several applications. The glazing window panel is the key to Beach House Designs in […]
- Beach House Architecture Ideas - Many of the modern Beach House Architecture Ideas is centred on blending traditional and modern design. These ideas help in building distinctive beautiful buildings in a unique environment. Furthermore, these architectural ideas are made perfectly to let their owners and enjoy the most. Regardless of style or décor, every beach house’s architecture is designed to […]
- Australian Beach House Architecture - The main aim of Australian Beach House Architecture is to give you feeling that can be compared to the life of the holiday dream all year round in a truly luxurious resort. Architectures that provide luxurious personal living spaces are essential to the Australian Beach House Lifestyle. The specially designed architecture provides efficient environmental temperature […]
- Beach House Designs Melbourne - Beach House Designs Melbourne facilities relaxed atmosphere to their owners. The Beaches of Melbourne, St Kilda Beach, Elwood Beach, Half Moon Bay, Dendy Street Beach, Mothers Beach, Williamstown Beach, Sorrento Ocean Beach, Altona Beach, Gunnamatta Beach and Hampton Beach are designed to access the view of beautiful white sand beaches and sparkling waters to enjoy […]
- Australian Beach House Facades - The design of Beach House Facades is equally important as the interior. In contemporary coastal homes, Horizontal weatherboard is preferred in general as horizontal lines portray the form of the horizon and the timber adds a desired textural division. Furthermore, this kind of weatherboard looks identical to old-fashioned timber cladding. Some famous types of Australian […]
- Beach Bathroom Designs - For the owners of an Australian Beach House, designing a bathroom that is suitable for the entire family is at the top of their priority list. They wanted a Beach Bathroom Designs that will produce a lively and fresh, but also allow the uses of modern bathroom features. Beautiful Beach Bathrooms use marble that gives […]