French Provincial Homes Elegant Designs
The French Style of Architecture is one of the most brilliant contributions of the field of architecture. It is known all over the world for its elegance and warmth. There are a wide variety of designs that can be incorporated into French Style Homes. French provincial facade gallery is one of them. A gallery over the facade looks enchanting. From modern to rustic, here are a few elegant designs for French Provincial Homes.
1. French Normandy
French Style Architecture started in Normandy. In Normandy, the farm did not stand alone, and they had a house attached to them. When the other countries took inspiration from these French farmhouses, the result was Normandy Style Homes. The walls of these homes are made of bricks or concrete. They are also decorated with half-timbering, sometimes in the form of vertical wooden bands. Normandy style homes also have a distinctive feature in the cone-shaped roof.
2. French Provincial Homes
These homes were popular in the France of 1600s. From there the style developed into its present form. Built symmetrically, these homes are known for their simplicity and elegance. The walls are made in brick. Their roofs are hipped and sloping downwards. Another striking feature of these homes is a tall second story.
3. French Country
This style is a hybrid version of French Normandy and French Provincial Styles. While encompassing both the manor and farmhouse styles, this style came to be unique. Some of the features of this style are curves arches, stonework, and soft lines. Exposed wood beams also form an essential characteristic of these homes.
There are several other designs of French Architecture. You can talk to an experienced architect who would give you the details of the French provincial facade gallery so that you can choose the best design.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]