French Provincial Homes Elegant Designs
The French Style of Architecture is one of the most brilliant contributions of the field of architecture. It is known all over the world for its elegance and warmth. There are a wide variety of designs that can be incorporated into French Style Homes. French provincial facade gallery is one of them. A gallery over the facade looks enchanting. From modern to rustic, here are a few elegant designs for French Provincial Homes.
1. French Normandy
French Style Architecture started in Normandy. In Normandy, the farm did not stand alone, and they had a house attached to them. When the other countries took inspiration from these French farmhouses, the result was Normandy Style Homes. The walls of these homes are made of bricks or concrete. They are also decorated with half-timbering, sometimes in the form of vertical wooden bands. Normandy style homes also have a distinctive feature in the cone-shaped roof.
2. French Provincial Homes
These homes were popular in the France of 1600s. From there the style developed into its present form. Built symmetrically, these homes are known for their simplicity and elegance. The walls are made in brick. Their roofs are hipped and sloping downwards. Another striking feature of these homes is a tall second story.
3. French Country
This style is a hybrid version of French Normandy and French Provincial Styles. While encompassing both the manor and farmhouse styles, this style came to be unique. Some of the features of this style are curves arches, stonework, and soft lines. Exposed wood beams also form an essential characteristic of these homes.
There are several other designs of French Architecture. You can talk to an experienced architect who would give you the details of the French provincial facade gallery so that you can choose the best design.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Design - The Beach House Design are usually built by the waterfront and large windows are located on either side. The large glass windows and façade are the most attractive features of beach houses. This also helps to get the most out of the property as the sea breeze can passes through an impressive window. For this reason, […]
- Beach House Brighton - Beach House Brighton whether flat or sloping, is ideal for merging the design of a one or two-storey house through a sustainable modern architectural plan. These designs are featured with the light colour, proper ventilation system, textured tall walls, stylish bathroom and exterior are designed with open verandas and multiple levels façade that indicates the […]
- Beach Home Designs Sydney - Sydney is the main tourist spot in Australia as the place is an intriguing spot. Beautiful beach home were started to build in Sydney from the end of nineteen centuries. Many of these old beach home in Sydney are in fine condition. However, these houses have been refurbished to provide quiet, modern comfort. These beach […]
- Australian Beach House Designs - The design of an Australian Beach House offers a broad focus on form function, opulence with practicality and space for entertainment, as well as extensive privacy. There are many Features of Australian Beach Houses that make these houses more attractive than other types of house. These are simple clean lines that emphasize straight and flat […]
- Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne - Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne is designed to maintain the open arrangement of lifestyle. This is done by moving from several separate rooms to an open-plan. This kind of design encourages one or more flexible spaces that can be used for several applications. The glazing window panel is the key to Beach House Designs in […]
- Beach House Architecture Ideas - Many of the modern Beach House Architecture Ideas is centred on blending traditional and modern design. These ideas help in building distinctive beautiful buildings in a unique environment. Furthermore, these architectural ideas are made perfectly to let their owners and enjoy the most. Regardless of style or décor, every beach house’s architecture is designed to […]
- Australian Beach House Architecture - The main aim of Australian Beach House Architecture is to give you feeling that can be compared to the life of the holiday dream all year round in a truly luxurious resort. Architectures that provide luxurious personal living spaces are essential to the Australian Beach House Lifestyle. The specially designed architecture provides efficient environmental temperature […]
- Beach House Designs Melbourne - Beach House Designs Melbourne facilities relaxed atmosphere to their owners. The Beaches of Melbourne, St Kilda Beach, Elwood Beach, Half Moon Bay, Dendy Street Beach, Mothers Beach, Williamstown Beach, Sorrento Ocean Beach, Altona Beach, Gunnamatta Beach and Hampton Beach are designed to access the view of beautiful white sand beaches and sparkling waters to enjoy […]
- Australian Beach House Facades - The design of Beach House Facades is equally important as the interior. In contemporary coastal homes, Horizontal weatherboard is preferred in general as horizontal lines portray the form of the horizon and the timber adds a desired textural division. Furthermore, this kind of weatherboard looks identical to old-fashioned timber cladding. Some famous types of Australian […]
- Beach Bathroom Designs - For the owners of an Australian Beach House, designing a bathroom that is suitable for the entire family is at the top of their priority list. They wanted a Beach Bathroom Designs that will produce a lively and fresh, but also allow the uses of modern bathroom features. Beautiful Beach Bathrooms use marble that gives […]