I, Nupur Tomar, is the founding Principal of Vaastu Pty Ltd, which has developed a national reputation for the design of a range of Custom & Luxury homes, Apartments, Townhouses, Dental & Medical Surgeries.
I have completed “Bachelor of Architecture” from IIT Roorkee-India in 2001 with several gold medals in Design. I have been offered full scholarship at The University of Melbourne for “Master of Planning & Design”. This course offered me opportunity to travel intensively around Europe to carry out my research on “Open Air Museums” and rare opportunities to present & publish papers in USA.
Since last 10 years, I have worked with many famous Indian Architects & Melbourne Architects in various architectural firms in Australia & India and simultaneously worked through “Vaastu pty ltd” on variety of projects such as Beach Houses & Villas, Luxury houses, Townhouses, Apartments, Medical & Dental Surgery, Childcare, Age care & Education Centers, Office showrooms & warehouses.
Melbourne’s Architecture is very diverse and experimental in it’s approach. Our Company Vaastu add another flavor to this diversity. Being an Indian Architect, I help Indian clients to design and build their dream home as per their requirements with Australian contemporary design flair.
Being an Indian Architect, I understand all my Indian clients’ requirements and I personally design their home tailored to suits their personal tastes & requirements and take them through a complete journey from conceptual to reality.
As an Indian Architect, I take all my clients to the selection process of colors & materials for external façade & colors, material, fittings, fixtures, appliances for the interiors. We care about all intricate details and therefore we help our clients to choose from carpet, tiles to anything and everything for their dream home.
Unlike other big Architectural firms, I am the only point of contact from initial sketch to final handover which is lot better customer experience for our clients and make their journey smooth and enjoyable.
As an Indian Architect, I completely understand the Vaastu design principles and I apply them for my custom home as per the individual client request. Whether you like contempary style, French provincial style, Georgian style or Indian style, I can design your dream home according to vasstu principles in any style.
If you are a developer then I can help you for your project from initial concept to final handover. Our services include concept design, town planning application, liaising with the council, obtaining the town planning permit, preparing building permit documentation and obtaining building permit. We also tender the project to renowned Melbourne builders in order to find the suitable builder for your project. We can help you work within a strict budget and choose the most cost-effective materials & we can also oversee the construction on your behalf, to ensure it is built properly as per our design and your quality expectation.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]