Are you ready to own a new home? Why not consider a Luxury home design for your dream home ? Luxury home design has a variety of advantages and sky is the limit for Luxury house design. Luxury homes are a great way to express one’s personal tastes.
Our company Vaastu delivers a fine Luxury home design, tailored to suits your personal tastes and takes you through a complete journey from conceptual to reality. Vaastu’s innovative and creative Luxury house design stands the highest level of design quality and reflects integrity and taste of its owners. Our Luxury home design exemplifies contemporary design; the composition, style and flow of outdoor and indoor spaces make it the ideal home for entertaining and living.
We are specialized in designing unique Luxury homes, Luxury homes, contemporary homes, modern homes, French provincial homes, vaastu homes, townhouses & apartments for people with an eye for contemporary house architecture and a desire to stand apart from the crowd.
Our services includes concept design, town planning application, liasing with the council, obtaining the town planning permit, preparing building permit documentation and obtaining building permit.
We then tender the project to renowned Melbourne builders in order to find the suitable builder who can carry out our Luxury house design according to our design vision. We can help you work within a strict budget and choose the most cost-effective materials & we can also oversee the construction on your behalf, to ensure it is built properly as per our design and your quality expectation.
Our Luxury home design and competitive bidding process significantly lowers the cost of your home, while increasing its worth as well-constructed Luxury house design tend to sell more quickly even in sluggish market.
You can live anywhere… we design homes everywhere. From our Office in Melbourne, we create signature homes across Australia.
Why Luxury Home Design?
Buying a home can be the most important purchase of your life. When you buy a home, you want to feel ownership, that you have something that is truly and completely yours. Even if you buy a brand-new home, you haven’t completely made it your own if you didn’t select your own house plan and Luxuryize it yourself with the help of expert designers. When you buy a Luxury home, you prepare to make your own history, and can create a home that you can keep in your family for generations with pride.
Advantages of Luxury home design?
When you build your own Luxury home, you can control price, layout, design and overall look, and you can buy with confidence knowing that you’re not going to have to sink more money switching things around so that they will be exactly as you like them. The house will be built just as you like it, and when making an investment this size, shouldn’t you get exactly what you want?
Why Vaastu for Luxury home Design?
Building a home is easy with Vaastu Building Designers. Vaastu delivers a fine Luxury home design, tailored to suits your personal tastes and takes you through a complete journey from conceptual to reality. Vaastu’s innovative and creative Luxury house design stands the highest level of design quality and reflects integrity and taste of its owners. Most architects are technically proficient. Many are eminently capable. Some share your own aesthetic sensibility. Only a few understand the difference between a house and a home. We create homes. Our modern house architecture is based on a simple idea: create art to live in. Let’s face it, anyone can develop a functional home that doesn’t leak. Fashioning a home into a work of art, on the other hand, takes an architect with a rare combination of creativity, experience, and visio
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]