French Provincial Home : The finest of world traditions have come into existence with the fusion of cultures and coming together of different forms of arts, philosophies and beliefs. And this has largely impacted the way world looks at the cultural maturity and societal growth today.
The Emergence of French Architectural Influence
Back in the era of 1600s and 1700s, French were among the most ambitious colonial powers. They built colonies across different parts of the globe including Australia and the connected lands. They settled, got married and became an innate part of the tradition that existed in the vicinity.
French explorers like Comte de La Pérouse, who went on to stay there for some time and put the French footprints there, further impacted this fusion to a large extent. This had a great influence on the way they lived and dwelled.
Over the time, among many things they built like Frenchmen bays and shores, stockades, museums, churches, camping sites, the most renowned is the French provincial home.
The Origin and Derivation of a French Provincial House
Its origin is well related to rural manor houses and chateaux found in the countryside of France, which were a mainstream housing option for them then. And that’s what can be seen in the way they are themed.
These buildings were primarily used for residential purposes by wealthy landowners besides being used as business centers for conducting various trades. Later on during the reign of Louis XIV these were also used for lodging and vacation home services, quite expansively.
The Structure and Aesthetics of a French Provincial Setting
A French provincial home is mostly attributed and characterized by mansard roof, Juliet balconies, beveled glass double door, and iron lacework, which mark its exclusive appeal and elegance.
It is one-of-a-kind construction and has its unique architectural style and typical French Eclectic American structure with steeply pitched hipped roof over the top. All of which is dressed up in light, subtle and creamy tones by and large – best representing the style roots of the French Diaspora.
French provincial houses were mostly covered with half timber work and half of the concrete. These structures were built with symmetrical and proportioned architectural patterns that were mostly featured by a central front door with a modestly designed fascia.
French Provincial Homes By The Day
Largely popular in South East suburbs of Melbourne, these homes are fast gaining prominence across Australia for their archetypal significance. The best part about these manors is they are timeless and classic in their style and doesn’t go off-trend or obsolete with the changing trends and practices in the construction arena.
Today, French provincial home is one of the top-trending vintage dwelling options that are famous all over the globe for their magnificent artwork. Its design, interior, assemblage, layout, theme and trait, everything is taken into the account by modern engineers to replicate and reassert its value in the modern era.
They even rework on it with their creative tweaks to revive the feel and flair of it in a more contemporary design and make it work at per your cultural preferences. You can even get great help from vastu and Feng Shui consultants in assuring best of energy agreement and flow of positivity across the house.
How Vaastu Designers Can Help?
Vaastu Designers can get you a unique design pro-valued at energy sourcing and elemental integrity along with the visual trait and functional design that best compliment your ethnic and traditional cores. Which can be further reworked on to suit your creative choices and preferential inputs, aiming to serve you the best of French provincial setup in your customary, artistic and lifestyle bandwidth. So, you get the most out of the legacy of the French provincial house well dressed and served in your plate of housing preferences – both in terms of acquiring the best of energy flow and dwelling value!
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Mordialloc - Mordialloc, Victoria Australia, is a suburb beach coast region situated 24-kilo meters south-east of Melbourne. If you are planning to rent a Beach House Mordialloc so that you can enjoy days in Mordialloc with your family, then we recommend you go through the significant facilities the house must be having for your easiness such as […]
- Beach House Menton - Twenty-one-kilo meter southeast of Melbourne’s central district, the beautiful suburb is located that is Menton. Menton is around eight kilometers, and the temperature is mostly about 10 degrees Celsius all the time. The small city has a beautiful beach which is fresh and big enough to enjoy. A Beach House Menton available for sale is […]
- Beach House Beaumaris - If you plan to spend your vacations at the beach with your family in Melbourne, then no other can be better than Beaumaris. The beautiful Beach House Beaumaris are worth spending time with your family this summer. The natural touch of the coastal air accompanied by well-furnished super model designs of the Beach House makes […]
- Beach House Chelsea - Chelsea beach is a stunning beach having beach boxes. A small cafe is also available at Chelsea beach. This place is perfect for the families in which small children are there. The ground level at the Chelsea beach gets deeper slowly, and therefore, it is suitable for children’s safety. The different colors of the water […]
- Beach House Sandringham Melbourne - Sandringham is a beautiful place to live in. Whether for a few days on rent or as a permanent residence, Beach House Sandringham is always fascinating for families. The architectural design and renovated beach houses with coastal views and near the road from the beach is an ideal destination for vacations. In Beach House Sandringham, […]
- Beach House Hampton - Inspired by England’s new homes Beach House Hampton is creatively built that are comfortable and spacious cozy different from other regular homes. Especially these are exclusive Hampton type designs that make them unique. The beautiful dining outdoor gives ideal views, and the architecture inside is very much pleasurable. In most of the Beach House Hampton, […]
- Beach House Elwood - When you are bored at home, and all you want is to go for a summer vacation tour with your family and relax for a few days. What can be more fascinating than chilling in a Beach House Elwood in the sunny summer season adjacent the Elwood beach? You will remember these moments for your […]
- Beach House St Kilda - Bored at home, so you planned to go for a family tour this summer. Choosing St Kilda is the best decision of yours to enjoy the summer tour. Beach House St Kilda is one of the most attractive houses at St Kilda’s beach. You will find so many houses available for rent at St Kilda’s […]
- Modern Beach House Designs Aspendale - Aspendale, Victoria, is a suburb in Melbourne. It is twenty-seven kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD. The 7000 people living at Aspendale and the small town’s natural beauty bring you the best memories and a lot of enjoyment. If you love sunbaths, sand, water and chilling out with family then this place will be a heaven on […]
- Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza - Ideal distance from the beach, The Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza is one of the most adorable creations ever existed. Located at very easy walking distance from the beach and Mount Eliza village, the Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza provides the best holiday living experience for your family. These houses consist of almost […]