French Provincial Home : The finest of world traditions have come into existence with the fusion of cultures and coming together of different forms of arts, philosophies and beliefs. And this has largely impacted the way world looks at the cultural maturity and societal growth today.
The Emergence of French Architectural Influence
Back in the era of 1600s and 1700s, French were among the most ambitious colonial powers. They built colonies across different parts of the globe including Australia and the connected lands. They settled, got married and became an innate part of the tradition that existed in the vicinity.
French explorers like Comte de La Pérouse, who went on to stay there for some time and put the French footprints there, further impacted this fusion to a large extent. This had a great influence on the way they lived and dwelled.
Over the time, among many things they built like Frenchmen bays and shores, stockades, museums, churches, camping sites, the most renowned is the French provincial home.
The Origin and Derivation of a French Provincial House
Its origin is well related to rural manor houses and chateaux found in the countryside of France, which were a mainstream housing option for them then. And that’s what can be seen in the way they are themed.
These buildings were primarily used for residential purposes by wealthy landowners besides being used as business centers for conducting various trades. Later on during the reign of Louis XIV these were also used for lodging and vacation home services, quite expansively.
The Structure and Aesthetics of a French Provincial Setting
A French provincial home is mostly attributed and characterized by mansard roof, Juliet balconies, beveled glass double door, and iron lacework, which mark its exclusive appeal and elegance.
It is one-of-a-kind construction and has its unique architectural style and typical French Eclectic American structure with steeply pitched hipped roof over the top. All of which is dressed up in light, subtle and creamy tones by and large – best representing the style roots of the French Diaspora.
French provincial houses were mostly covered with half timber work and half of the concrete. These structures were built with symmetrical and proportioned architectural patterns that were mostly featured by a central front door with a modestly designed fascia.
French Provincial Homes By The Day
Largely popular in South East suburbs of Melbourne, these homes are fast gaining prominence across Australia for their archetypal significance. The best part about these manors is they are timeless and classic in their style and doesn’t go off-trend or obsolete with the changing trends and practices in the construction arena.
Today, French provincial home is one of the top-trending vintage dwelling options that are famous all over the globe for their magnificent artwork. Its design, interior, assemblage, layout, theme and trait, everything is taken into the account by modern engineers to replicate and reassert its value in the modern era.
They even rework on it with their creative tweaks to revive the feel and flair of it in a more contemporary design and make it work at per your cultural preferences. You can even get great help from vastu and Feng Shui consultants in assuring best of energy agreement and flow of positivity across the house.
How Vaastu Designers Can Help?
Vaastu Designers can get you a unique design pro-valued at energy sourcing and elemental integrity along with the visual trait and functional design that best compliment your ethnic and traditional cores. Which can be further reworked on to suit your creative choices and preferential inputs, aiming to serve you the best of French provincial setup in your customary, artistic and lifestyle bandwidth. So, you get the most out of the legacy of the French provincial house well dressed and served in your plate of housing preferences – both in terms of acquiring the best of energy flow and dwelling value!
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Interiors - Interiors of a house have a tremendous impact on the life of a family as well as an individual. Whenever one plans to buy a Beach House interiors are also decorated and wisely selected by the experts. For the perfect interiors design, you have to follow the right approach that is hiring an interior designer […]
- Beach House Plans Hampton East - Beach House Plans Hampton East have common features of classic interiors. The classic interiors are blended with timeless architecture. But, recently, for a modern coastal look, some people are trying shades of indigo which is similar to navy blue. However, the colour is a little richer and more saturated. Beach Houses Plan Hampton East is […]
- Beach House Brighton - The main feature of a Beach House Brighton is a contemporary family home that strikes a delicate balance between contemporary design and an intimate and cosy family atmosphere. In these beach houses, the kitchen is on the lower floor and the dining room is covered with foliage. On the other hand, the main wing on […]
- Beach House Design Dromana - There are two types of Beach House Dromana. These are simple and contemporary. In general, simple Beach House Design Dromana represents the theme of simplicity that is made to relieve your stress after office hours with views of clear sea-sides. That means Beach House Design Dromana Aims to relive messy clutters of modern life let […]
- Beach House Bathroom Designs Australia - Many people prefer mixing the retro and contemporary types of beach house bathroom designs. The features of this type of bathroom design are blue wall, the paisley pattern which is reminiscent of a large drop of water. In general, the antique wooden mirror is placed above the sink and there are two unique drawings on […]
- Beach House Floor Plans Australia - This ultra-modern Beach House Floor Plans Australia is nothing short of luxurious. The floor plan design of the ground floor is an expansive and open spaced. This kind of floor plan design aims to provide enough relaxation in daily relaxation. These floor plans also feature with grand double doors in front and also have a […]
- Beach House Architecture Plans - Building Beach House Architecture Plans can be a complex and difficult process. In that case, you need a good team of architects who can eradicate complexity and mistakes. A good Beach House Architecture Plans provides the flexibility of using the house for a comfortable living. The main of an attractive beach house architectural planning is […]
- Beach House Design - The Beach House Design are usually built by the waterfront and large windows are located on either side. The large glass windows and façade are the most attractive features of beach houses. This also helps to get the most out of the property as the sea breeze can passes through an impressive window. For this reason, […]
- Beach House Brighton - Beach House Brighton whether flat or sloping, is ideal for merging the design of a one or two-storey house through a sustainable modern architectural plan. These designs are featured with the light colour, proper ventilation system, textured tall walls, stylish bathroom and exterior are designed with open verandas and multiple levels façade that indicates the […]
- Beach Home Designs Sydney - Sydney is the main tourist spot in Australia as the place is an intriguing spot. Beautiful beach home were started to build in Sydney from the end of nineteen centuries. Many of these old beach home in Sydney are in fine condition. However, these houses have been refurbished to provide quiet, modern comfort. These beach […]