Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy designs that can be incorporated in modern homes:
If your life is getting busier day by day and the technologies continue to overtake your lives, then you definitely need something where you can unwind. Duplex Designs now incorporate study nooks which give a classic look to the house and also serve as a perfect place to get involved outside your computer and phone screens.
Double garage is another common feature in several new buildings and is considered to be an accompaniment for buildings that have duplex designs. It has abundant space to store larger cars and can adjust almost all the car designs that are made presently. Apart from that, there will be enough space left for keeping several other tools along with garden utilities.
For those who love outdoor setups with provide the utility for both living and dining areas, and then the alfresco setup would be a perfect option in that case. This would offer a perfect setup for an open view for children’s playground.
Energy efficiency is a great concern these days and this problem can be solved by using simple alternatives such as terra-cotta tiles for roofing or insulating the house properly. Instead of spending too much on energy-efficient appliances, you can think smarter and find ideal blocks or design duplex that provide thermal comfort.
Apart from these, there are several other designs which can be used depending on the requirement of the user.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Design - The Beach House Design are usually built by the waterfront and large windows are located on either side. The large glass windows and façade are the most attractive features of beach houses. This also helps to get the most out of the property as the sea breeze can passes through an impressive window. For this reason, […]
- Beach House Brighton - Beach House Brighton whether flat or sloping, is ideal for merging the design of a one or two-storey house through a sustainable modern architectural plan. These designs are featured with the light colour, proper ventilation system, textured tall walls, stylish bathroom and exterior are designed with open verandas and multiple levels façade that indicates the […]
- Beach Home Designs Sydney - Sydney is the main tourist spot in Australia as the place is an intriguing spot. Beautiful beach home were started to build in Sydney from the end of nineteen centuries. Many of these old beach home in Sydney are in fine condition. However, these houses have been refurbished to provide quiet, modern comfort. These beach […]
- Australian Beach House Designs - The design of an Australian Beach House offers a broad focus on form function, opulence with practicality and space for entertainment, as well as extensive privacy. There are many Features of Australian Beach Houses that make these houses more attractive than other types of house. These are simple clean lines that emphasize straight and flat […]
- Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne - Brighton Beach House Designs Melbourne is designed to maintain the open arrangement of lifestyle. This is done by moving from several separate rooms to an open-plan. This kind of design encourages one or more flexible spaces that can be used for several applications. The glazing window panel is the key to Beach House Designs in […]
- Beach House Architecture Ideas - Many of the modern Beach House Architecture Ideas is centred on blending traditional and modern design. These ideas help in building distinctive beautiful buildings in a unique environment. Furthermore, these architectural ideas are made perfectly to let their owners and enjoy the most. Regardless of style or décor, every beach house’s architecture is designed to […]
- Australian Beach House Architecture - The main aim of Australian Beach House Architecture is to give you feeling that can be compared to the life of the holiday dream all year round in a truly luxurious resort. Architectures that provide luxurious personal living spaces are essential to the Australian Beach House Lifestyle. The specially designed architecture provides efficient environmental temperature […]
- Beach House Designs Melbourne - Beach House Designs Melbourne facilities relaxed atmosphere to their owners. The Beaches of Melbourne, St Kilda Beach, Elwood Beach, Half Moon Bay, Dendy Street Beach, Mothers Beach, Williamstown Beach, Sorrento Ocean Beach, Altona Beach, Gunnamatta Beach and Hampton Beach are designed to access the view of beautiful white sand beaches and sparkling waters to enjoy […]
- Australian Beach House Facades - The design of Beach House Facades is equally important as the interior. In contemporary coastal homes, Horizontal weatherboard is preferred in general as horizontal lines portray the form of the horizon and the timber adds a desired textural division. Furthermore, this kind of weatherboard looks identical to old-fashioned timber cladding. Some famous types of Australian […]
- Beach Bathroom Designs - For the owners of an Australian Beach House, designing a bathroom that is suitable for the entire family is at the top of their priority list. They wanted a Beach Bathroom Designs that will produce a lively and fresh, but also allow the uses of modern bathroom features. Beautiful Beach Bathrooms use marble that gives […]