The French Country Elegance For Your Home
French Country Elegance comes with incorporating vintage elements and following a style that represents you and the native provincial experiences that you have collected over the years.
Follow the below-mentioned tips to achieve the french country elegance for your home:
Make Use Of Soft Accents
You can use beautiful fabrics and provincial patterns to achieve the French Country Style look in your home. Some of the popular choices in the French include soft colors and delicate patterns in decor which give a relaxing feeling when one comes over after a hectic day. Fringes, decorative trims, and lacy accents can be added to give an accent finish.
Use The Toile Print
The toile print can be found in almost every French home and gives a classic look to your home. You can use the toile bedding to make the room look modest yet pretty.
You can use decorative faux finishes along with noteworthy materials in your home to achieve the old-world charm similar to a French countryside. You can complement this look with blue cabinets and wooden-inlay patterns in the kitchen floor along with marble countertops. You can even incorporate a dine-in countertop if you have a spacious kitchen.
French are very particular about the architecture as they often incorporate elements from the history such as rustic stone archways and hand-scraped wood beams along with patinated finishes to enhance the look.
Balance Casual Looks With Classic Appearance
You need to make sure that your home appears to be classic and at the same time give you the comfort of staying in a casual environment where everything is accessible.
French Provincial Home Design is classic and rustic and at the same time comfy enough to make everyone at ease. However, it is all about adding your personal touch to the decor and ensuring that it represents your style.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]