The Common French Country Colors
French Country Colors Style is popular since World War I. These designs are popular as they offer a perfect blend of details along with rustic elements. This is necessary to ensure a rich-looking space which is equally comfortable. The color palette that you choose helps is ensuring that your room looks well-coordinated, and for that, you just need to choose a few basic palettes that would work well in your home.
Reds, Whites, And Blues
Subtle shades in red, white, and blue are a part of the classic palette which does not look too striking and rather gives a calming effect. Reds can include raspberry or pomegranate shades, blues include midnight and aqua blue while whites can be milky whites or ivory shades.
Shades Of The Sea
Seaside colors mainly involve greens and blues, which can be combined with yellowish wood-tones. These tones give a feeling of warmth and coolness in your home at the same time and are perfect for use with brick and cement floors along with terracotta tiles.
You can even add antique white tones along with blue and green and use them in linen and lace that would give a sense of luxury. This would also create a perfect vintage ambiance.
Neutral shades are also quite popular when it comes to Contemporary French Decoration. The colors in this palette include: blue, red, pink, and yellow, which work perfectly when you are considering French Provincial Home Designs.
Moreover, the neutrals work well with the accent colors and offer a mix of a variety of shades that complement each other pretty well. Feel free to experiment with these colors if you are considering to opting for French Style Decoration in your home and want to ensure that it gives similar feels.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]