Top French Interior Design Rules
French Interiors are timeless and meant for those who like classic decoration. Some of the French Interior Design Rules that you should know about are as follows:
Recycle And Reuse
Most of the French Houses that you will find decorate their houses with sustainable and ecological elements. Moreover, they focus on reinventing the style and incorporated pieces that are timeless and classic or mostly vintage.
Avoid Neutral Colors
Although the French do prefer white in their homes, there are no specific rules as to which color you should adopt. You can experiment with favorite colors and can blend different colors, styles, and designs as per your requirement.
Consider Your Lifestyle
The French people lay equal focus on the design as well as the lifestyle, which is why their appearance seems effortless. Their interiors are built to accommodate the way you wish to move in the room. You can incorporate nooks to lounge in and use creative storage space for your souvenirs and mementos. The French Design is all about relaxation and you should.
Do Not Go With The Trends
The French Interiors are not just about sticking to the rule, and you are free to experiment with the different styles and designs that represent your choices. You can choose the pieces that you want to use in your home decoration – be it modern or vintage. However, make sure that you are proportionate in your choices.
A French Provincial Home is an ideal combination of the tips mentioned above where you have complete freedom to choose the kind of the decoration that you want to go for your home instead of sticking to just one particular theme. Feel free to experiment with different designs and themes and bring out something completely new that reflects your experiences.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]
- Terraced Houses - Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look more spacious and […]
- TERRACE HOMES - Terraced House are living units often situated in urban areas and cities with lack of space. These houses are preferred because of the advantages they bring along. These small development are gaining popularity by employees or small family man/woman. Terraced Houses are developed in rows and they are more vertical than horizontal. Let’s take a […]
- Buying A Terraced House - Terrace Homes are climbing the charts in urban areas due to the ever-increasing population and decreasing land space. People living in apartments are drifting towards terraced homes because of their affordable rates. There are some design aspects which you should take a look at before buying a terraced house. Terraced Homes are often referred to […]