Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name “Maisonette.” In most cases, the Australian duplex designs are often confused with apartments. One of the major points of differences between the two is that duplex designs are known to feature a bigger design –just like any other normal house.
When you wish to go for the Australian Duplex Designs for your dream home, you can usually come across two possible types of layouts:
1. Side-by-side Duplex Designs – These designs are known to deliver a greater range of flexibility in terms of the overall design. These duplex designs can be utilized as two separate developments –serving as individual houses.
2. One-above-the-other Duplex Design – These styles are known to be highly luxurious when it comes to the overall design of the houses. Built with the notion of accommodating big families, these duplex designs are made possible with the help of professional architects.
How Vaastu Can Help You?
When you take professional assistance from the Vaastu Designers, you can be assured of working in close collaboration with one of the Best Australian Duplex Design Experts around. Whether you wish to go for the side-by-side duplex designs or the one-above-the-other design, our experts know it all how to deliver the desired results as per your unique specifications. Our experts are also known to incorporate the right Vaastu tips along with the professional Feng Shui principles to confirm the delivery of the best outcomes.
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Beach House Architectural Styles - Beach House Architectural Styles typically feature of making various patterns with glass, including window panes, shutters, and sliding doors. Ideally, beach houses are made in such a way that the living room and bedroom enjoy the view. There are many kinds of Beach House Architectural Styles. Log Home is one of the famous Beach House […]
- French Farmhouse - French Farmhouse is a perfect blend of elegant villas and down-to-earth feel. This type of farmhouse is a mixture of the French countryside and American farmhouse style. This style brings down-to-earth feel by its muted and soft colour and using of raw wood. The elegant feel of French villas is brought by stone, botanical motifs, […]
- Balwyn Design - Balwyn offers a lovely and pleasant atmosphere which is suitable for couples to stay for long periods of time. The area is suitable for kids also as there are too many schools. The sub-urban area is suitable for independent youth also. Around 12.5% of the total population of Balwyn is independent youth. Many homes in […]
- Granny Flat Designs To Get Your Home Smarter - Granny flats are small-sized flats that complement the main house of a duplex setup. Here are some ideas for house with granny flat designs that can be incorporated: Abundant Windows Lofted ceiling and abundance of windows in the flat can make it light-filled. Add clerestory windows on the top of the walls to provide privacy […]
- Dual Occupancy Designs for Modern Homes - Dual Occupancy Homes are becoming highly popular these days due to the amount of the space that they have to offer to incorporate the functionalities that the owner wants and also that they are a source of cash flow in case the owner wants to give them on rent: Here are some of the dual occupancy […]
- Terrace Home Plans - Terraced Home is the most popular housing style in the west. This style is now adopted by many parts of the world. As the population is increasing and the land to live on is decreasing, developments that require lesser space are coming into fashion. Terrace Home Designed earlier were not comfortable. A good layout plan […]
- Terraced Houses Plan Designs - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architect-ed house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. The concept that should be employed primarily for the renovation and restoration of these developments should be space management. Incorporating light and neutral color […]
- A Quick Sneak-Peak into Australian Duplex Designs - Australian constructions are famous all over the world for their interesting designs. Especially Australian duplex designs that allow you to live plentifully and comfortably as it comprises of two independent developments sharing a common wall. The independent developments are known to be a mirror image of each other. The designs also go by the name […]
- TERRACE HOME DESIGN - TERRACE HOME DESIGN : Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be easily modified as per our comfort and luxury. Terrace Homes also have a huge scope of development and redesign. Using neutral colors for the developments make them look […]
- Terraced Houses Plans - Terraced Houses are small, compact-sized house. Due to their size, their architectural layout plays an important role. A well-architected house will still be a choice of many regardless of the size. Terraced Houses originated in the 16th century and the layouts that we follow till date are not very comfortable but these houses can be […]