French Provincial Home : The finest of world traditions have come into existence with the fusion of cultures and coming together of different forms of arts, philosophies and beliefs. And this has largely impacted the way world looks at the cultural maturity and societal growth today.
The Emergence of French Architectural Influence
Back in the era of 1600s and 1700s, French were among the most ambitious colonial powers. They built colonies across different parts of the globe including Australia and the connected lands. They settled, got married and became an innate part of the tradition that existed in the vicinity.
French explorers like Comte de La Pérouse, who went on to stay there for some time and put the French footprints there, further impacted this fusion to a large extent. This had a great influence on the way they lived and dwelled.
Over the time, among many things they built like Frenchmen bays and shores, stockades, museums, churches, camping sites, the most renowned is the French provincial home.
The Origin and Derivation of a French Provincial House
Its origin is well related to rural manor houses and chateaux found in the countryside of France, which were a mainstream housing option for them then. And that’s what can be seen in the way they are themed.
These buildings were primarily used for residential purposes by wealthy landowners besides being used as business centers for conducting various trades. Later on during the reign of Louis XIV these were also used for lodging and vacation home services, quite expansively.
The Structure and Aesthetics of a French Provincial Setting
A French provincial home is mostly attributed and characterized by mansard roof, Juliet balconies, beveled glass double door, and iron lacework, which mark its exclusive appeal and elegance.
It is one-of-a-kind construction and has its unique architectural style and typical French Eclectic American structure with steeply pitched hipped roof over the top. All of which is dressed up in light, subtle and creamy tones by and large – best representing the style roots of the French Diaspora.
French provincial houses were mostly covered with half timber work and half of the concrete. These structures were built with symmetrical and proportioned architectural patterns that were mostly featured by a central front door with a modestly designed fascia.
French Provincial Homes By The Day
Largely popular in South East suburbs of Melbourne, these homes are fast gaining prominence across Australia for their archetypal significance. The best part about these manors is they are timeless and classic in their style and doesn’t go off-trend or obsolete with the changing trends and practices in the construction arena.
Today, French provincial home is one of the top-trending vintage dwelling options that are famous all over the globe for their magnificent artwork. Its design, interior, assemblage, layout, theme and trait, everything is taken into the account by modern engineers to replicate and reassert its value in the modern era.
They even rework on it with their creative tweaks to revive the feel and flair of it in a more contemporary design and make it work at per your cultural preferences. You can even get great help from vastu and Feng Shui consultants in assuring best of energy agreement and flow of positivity across the house.
How Vaastu Designers Can Help?
Vaastu Designers can get you a unique design pro-valued at energy sourcing and elemental integrity along with the visual trait and functional design that best compliment your ethnic and traditional cores. Which can be further reworked on to suit your creative choices and preferential inputs, aiming to serve you the best of French provincial setup in your customary, artistic and lifestyle bandwidth. So, you get the most out of the legacy of the French provincial house well dressed and served in your plate of housing preferences – both in terms of acquiring the best of energy flow and dwelling value!
Get a Free Consultation Today!
- Modern Beach House Designs Aspendale - Aspendale, Victoria, is a suburb in Melbourne. It is twenty-seven kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD. The 7000 people living at Aspendale and the small town’s natural beauty bring you the best memories and a lot of enjoyment. If you love sunbaths, sand, water and chilling out with family then this place will be a heaven on […]
- Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza - Ideal distance from the beach, The Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza is one of the most adorable creations ever existed. Located at very easy walking distance from the beach and Mount Eliza village, the Modern Beach House Facades Mount Eliza provides the best holiday living experience for your family. These houses consist of almost […]
- Brighton Beach Houses Melbourne - Brighton is the main center of focus for the tourists in Melbourne. Brighton Beach Houses Melbourne are the most loved houses by the families. The Brighton Beach Houses Melbourne are also called Beach Boxes, which are nearly located to the beach, some are at only a few minutes walking distances, and some are very near […]
- Modern Beach House Designs Plans Portsea - Portsea is a beachside town which is located on the Mornington Peninsula near about 95km from Melbourne CBD. If you are willing to rent, build, or buy a Modern Beach House Designs Plans Portsea, you are right. Our expert team members have complete analytics of the Modern Beach House Designs Plans Portsea, which will help […]
- Double Story Beach House Designs Beaumaris - Our Double Story Beach House Designs Beaumaris won’t disappoint you if you are planning to live at Beaumaris Beach, and you want the best experience of standard livings. For multi-families Double Story Beach House Designs Beaumaris are highly recommended as they fit perfectly for multi-families. The greenery around the houses will amaze you and give […]
- Beach House Façade - The structure of beach house facades boasts magnificent views from both inside and outside. However, the interior and exterior view of a beach house should offer two fully dynamic appearances. In the views, this dynamism of a façade stems largely from the ingenuity of the architect. The designers make it easier for owners to design […]
- Beach House Designs NSW - Beach House Designs NSW facilities relaxed atmosphere to their owners. The beach houses of Byron Bay, New South Wales beach, Huskisson Beach, Wollongong Beach, Blueys Beach, Ettalong Beach, and Port Macquarie are designed to access the view of beautiful white sand beaches and sparkling waters to enjoy your beach vacation. Beach House Designs NSW varies […]
- Brighton Beach Houses For Sale - Brighton is a beautiful and popular place for tourists. Most of the nearby cities’ families come to enjoy, chill and relax at the beach at weekends and in the summer holidays. There are so many families who live near the coastal region. Many Brighton Beach Houses For Sale are always available in Brighton beachside areas. […]
- Brighton Beach House Melbourne - Bright colored ninety boxes at the Brighton Beach House Melbourne are one of the main focus of attraction for the tourists. The older beach boxes of the 1900s are mainly located near about 14 to 15km distance from Melbourne’s CBD, and some are at about 10-minute walk distance from Brighton’s premiere precinct shop on St. […]
- Melbourne Brighton Beach Houses - Melbourne is popular in Australia because it is a cultural hub where everything is more sophisticated than the average, like fashion trends. As you move ahead to Melbourne’s coastal area, you will discover beautiful bathing boxes aligned in a row. These bathing boxes are also called Melbourne Brighton Beach Houses, and the locals or the […]